Book Cheap Flights From BWI
Russian holiday with cheap flights from BWI
Visit cheap-flight-deals.com and book your cheap flights from BWI to any place in Russia. The Largest country in the world has so much to offer to its visitors. From treks to slopes of the glacier-capped mountains Russia has so much to look around. Russia being a vast land has so many places to look around. You can use this blog to know details about some of the top attractions here.
Best places to visit in Russia:
1. Stolby nature reserve:
- This is one of the popular destination in Siberia
- The reserve’s main attractions are the rocks and cliffs
- “Stolby” in Russian means pillars as they are shaped and looks like pillars
- The highest cliff measures around 600 meters high
- Take a guided tour of the Siberian fir taiga.
- This offers a mix of hike and a botanical tour.
- Book your cheap flights from BWI and explore these beautiful places.
- Situated in the Kamchatsky peninsula is the eastern most towns in the northern hemisphere.
- The new trend in this region is the eco-tourism
- Volcano hikes, sailing and kayaking are popular activities of this place.
- Kamchatsky crabs and other sea foods are famous delicacies available here.
3. Trans- Siberian Railway:
- The Trans- Siberian Railway system is part of the longest railway system in the world
- Most travelers use the train as overnight accommodation from one destination to the other.
- The train comes with three classes along with sleepers.
- Take cheap flights from BWI to Russia for a wonderful vacation.
4. Mount Elbrus:
- This is situated at the Caucasus mountain range
- It attracts experienced and novice mountain climbers.
- The mountain ranges are a result of volcanic eruption.
- There is no record of any further eruption and considered dormant till now.
- You can opt to take the cable car to reach the peak.
5. Valley of Geysers:
- The Geysers in this valley are the second largest in the world
- Valley of Geysers sees both visitors and scientist.
- This is one of the must visit places when you visit the Kamchatka peninsula.
- When you visit the Kamchatka peninsula do not forget to visit the Valley of Geysers.
- Cheap flights from BWI are available to Russia.
6. Lake Baikal:
- Most visitors who opt to travel using the Trans- Siberian railway will plan to stop at the Lake Baikal.
- This lake is the oldest and the deepest lake in the world
- Lake Baikal holds around 20 % of world’s fresh water and also one of the clearest lakes in the world.
- They house several resorts for tourist to stay.